TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
a) These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of all websites at http://www.solusindotama.com, all references to the Site in these Terms and Conditions include this Site. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to your use of non-affiliated sites that are only linked by the Site.
b) Limitation on Use The content of this site is protected by copyright law, and is the property of its owner. Unless we say otherwise, you can access material located on the Site only for your personal use. This means that you can download one copy of material posted on one computer for personal, home, non-commercial use, as long as you do not change or remove any attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notices from the author. When you download copyrighted material, you do not obtain any ownership rights in that material.
c) You may not modify, copy, publish, display, send, adapt, or in any way exploit the contents of the Site. Only if you obtain prior written approval from us and from all other entities with an interest in relevant intellectual property, you can publish, display or exploit any material commercially from the Site. You must comply with all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained in the Site. You agree not to do the following when using the Site:
1. harassing, stalking or abusing other users.
2. transmits or makes available any content that is wrong, dangerous, threatening, abusive, torturing, defamatory, defamatory, disparaging (including disparaging the Site), vulgar, obscene, pornographic or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or vice versa may be rejected (as determined by us in our sole discretion).
3. transmit or provide any content that violates the law or violates, violates or misuses patents, trademarks, trade identity rights, trade secrets, publicity rights, privacy rights, copyrights or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
4. uploading or transmitting viruses, Trojan horses or other dangerous files, damaging or damaging or posting material that interferes with the use and enjoyment of uninterrupted third-party sites.
5. impersonate any person or entity, or disguise the origin of the content sent through the Site or to us, including falsifying TCP / IP packet headers or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Site for any reaso.